Why Join WAPI?
The Professionals Choice
As a Professional Investigator you have a responsible role to perform in society as well as gaining due reward from a worthwhile career. But are you getting the maximum benefits available from membership of any one of the various bodies which represent the industry? Indeed, are you aware of the many benefits and facilities which are offered by the World Association of Professional Investigators, the premier trade association for investigators world-wide?
Membership of the World Association of Professional Investigators, WAPI, is not just a question of paying an annual subscription for the right to attach a logo to your letter-heads. Membership of WAPI means so much more for the investigators who join our ranks.
- An internationally recognised Association of Professionals can do far more than the individual to Influence Governments, organisations and public opinion in building and upholding the image of the Profession, framing legal structures, protecting rights and boosting the confidence of potential clients in receiving the very highest standards of service.
- A Newsletter providing a forum for news, ideas, opinions and reviews; covering topics such as the latest books, equipment and investigative methods, plus regular learned articles by experts in related fields.
- An on-line Directory of Members and Services will provide all the information and contacts to enable the Professional Investigator to make full use of the Association’s resources, fellow members and their services.
- Members have the opportunity through WAPI to network internationally. This is particularly useful for assignments abroad where local knowledge is vital.
- A Certificate of Membership will be issued to each member.
- Inter-Agency assignment opportunities and support.
- 10% discount on the Academy of Professional Investigation. This is the preferred training provider for the World Association of Professional Investigators. Click here for more information.
- Representation to the Media to promote and project a professional image for our industry.
- The Association provides a useful Arbitration Service to resolve disputes which may arise between Members.
- Branch Meetings offering the chance to ‘Network’ and providing social and business contact with talks on investigative topics.
- Availability for publication of the WAPI Logo and other items.
- A Professionally produced Photo Membership ID Card.
- This outline provides just a flavour of the advantages of WAPI membership and a convincing answer to why joining the Association is not only desirable, it is a necessary adjunct for the serious Investigator who means business.
- WAPI Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy (click here)
- WAPI – COMPLAINTS PROCEDURES (click here)
Our Profession is Investigation. If our business is your business then it makes good professional sense to join the premier investigative body for premier investigators.